Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor

Undercover Frills

Yes, this is a lingerie post, but don't worry Mom, I'll keep it clean. To be perfectly honest, I never wear cute sleepwear. Once I get home, I throw on pajama pants and a giant tee shirt. It's the opposite of cute. But this post over at Style Redux inspired me to take a closer look at the innerwear as outerwear trend that was all over the spring runways. I personally plan to take a (fully-lined!) lace tee and pair it with a short but structured skirt and flat t-strap sandals when the weather turns warm. My inspiration from Elle below:


However, for those of you who prefer to rock this trend in the privacy of your own home, two names to watch are Undrest and Damaris, who make some of the most gorgeous, haute couture undies out there.

I love the pretty bow detail on the back of this Undrest bralette, available here.
And, while I do think Damaris is a tad too dramatic for my taste, I love how they are pushing the boundaries of what lingerie can be.

They also use some seriously pretty fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment