Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor

It's fabulous to be back - I missed you!


Hello - I missed you!

I did have a fabulous time in Noosa. We had lots of delicious food, beautiful swims at the beach and in the pool as well of plenty of relaxing, oh and a spot of shopping.

As good as it is to go away, I do adore coming home. I was worried about my garden in the Sydney heat although as you can see, everything was blooming - just as I had left it, possibly even better. It was also wonderful to have Lily back. She had a wonderful holiday herself with her best buddy Ruby although she too seems happy to be home. 

I did miss my blog and my blog buddies, thank you for visiting me whilst I was away. I look forward to seeing what I have missed out on over the past week! Kellie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment