Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor

View at your own risk!

Don't say I didn't warn you about my seriously cute puppy, and my ever adorable girl Lily.

Molly has settled in very well. She is a little piglet with her eating, she finishes hers then want's Lily's too! On day 1 she out battled us 3 times with going to the loo outside, each time we gave up she would come inside and then make a mess. Who would have thought a 13 week puppy could be more stubborn than me! I am pleased to let you all know Molly won those battles but we are winning the war - she is going outside all the time now. Hallelujah!

She make me laugh as she climbs up on Lily's back to get higher. You can tell Lily is thinking - what on earth are you doing!? Kellie xx





No comments:

Post a Comment