Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor

11 months to go...



Fancy peonies being over for another year. How very sad... My northern hemisphere buddies, please post lots and lots of the darlings when they are blooming. I will then look forward to when I can have them in my home again! I actually asked about growing them and I was told, the chances of them flowering in your location are about one in one million. Not good odds I decided and thought the flower markets were a much easier and stress free option. Kellie xx


Flowers and table arrangement from our wedding. x

No comments:

Post a Comment