Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor

2009 Dec NYC 008

This Christmas meet to New York I was fortuitous to see the Musical, South Pacific at the attorney Center, and two Art Galleries; Georgia O'Keeffe at The Whitney Museum of Modern Art and painter at the Guggenheim Museum. I fuck building in New York. There is something very primary most getting clad up and the fervour of the opening strains from the Orchestra. It was a toss up between the new play 'A Little Night Music', the latest revitalisation of Stephen Sondheim's Tony Award-winning singable with Angela Lansbury and Empress Zeta-Jones, or the artist Rodgers and Hammerstein singable 'South Pacific' at the attorney Center. I am happy to say that I saw South Pacific and it was as good as the concierge at my Hotel said it was. There was something soothing most hearing songs that I hit grown up with and are so familiar. The thought strain \"Some Enchanted Evening,\" stayed with me for individual days. Here is the YouTube version of 'Some Enchanted Evening' you can center to.

2009 Dec NYC 008 2009 Dec NYC 010
South Pacific at Lincoln Center

No comments:

Post a Comment