Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor

Beautiful Holiday

Beautiful Holiday
That is it. I am honestly sick of the cold and am today planning my escape to somewhere hot.

Many moons ago I stayed in a wonderful thatched house with simple rural furniture deep in the jungle. The primeval farewell mist would uprise in the valley and engulf me whilst I swung in a bed drinking my primeval farewell brew. Wonderful!
Holidays where you are herded from A to B to C does not appeal to me and so my wanderlust spirit loves this category of unscripted environment where the animals are all wonderful and sometimes dangerous.
Just intellection of it makes me see a little less cold!!!

How do you plan to escape from the dull weather? - (assuming you are experiencing that where you are.)

No comments:

Post a Comment