Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor

The Modern Wing



"I believe that the language of architecture is not a question of a specific style. Every building is built for a specific use in a specific place and for a specific society." - Thinking Architecture by Peter Zumthor

My first trip to Chicago was during a freezing winter day in 1980, and I will never forget the beautiful perspective looking down Adams Street as I climbed out of Union Station. It was bitterly cold, but I forced my family to accompany me to the end of Adams to the Art Institute of Chicago. At the time, the institute was hosting 5000 years of Korean traditional art.


No comments:

Post a Comment