Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor

Neutral


When I moved into my apartment my aim was to not clutter the place with trinkets and baubles and so I decided on key pieces and only purchased those. For four months I lived with the bare essentials: a bed, 1 sofa, a chest of drawers, and a small occasional table.

That was a great experience and ensured I brought into my home only the furniture that I really needed.

My bedroom is calming and peaceful - like this one but with less furniture!


I sometimes wonder how future generations will live. [Click the image for a larger view.]

I am fascinated by this idea. Will we be more 'eco-focused'? Will beauty and aesthetics be enmeshed with practicality and an awareness of our environment?

You can read about this fascinating project here.

No comments:

Post a Comment