Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor

A ballet inspired lighting


I saw this room over at Made by Girl. Bet you can guess what i first noticed and loved - that tulle around the light! At least it looks like ballet tulle to me!

Then i noticed that stunning fabric on the seating and those pretty, pretty cushions just sitting there looking so loved and comfortable.

I thought about trying this tulle idea myself. Then i realised this may cause potential fire issues if it was to overheat. Hmmm... Possibly one time Luke might not run with my big ideas... Kellie x


Image from Hus & Hem via Made by Girl x

No comments:

Post a Comment