Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor

Just my kind of place...


I first spotted this fabulous interior at the lovely Leigh's blog ~ Brabourne Farm. It made me think, it's funny how you are always drawn to things that play to your own personal taste. I do try to look for new ideas in different interiors and certainly I adore finding inspiration, but are you like me and then to find you are drawn to inspiration around a similar style to your own personal taste?

Still, besides all of that I adore this decor and styling here. Splashes of colour on a stunning white background work brilliantly in my book! I do also love the lots of things here and there with a neat and fresh overall feel. Kellie xx


Image from here via Brabourne Farm x

No comments:

Post a Comment