Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor

A Sydney breakfast continued...


Stupidly I forgot my camera this morning so these were taken on my BB and aren't that clear. Still, they capture Sydney beautifully don't they. Despite being a Sydney girl through and through, I still appreciate the beauty of our harbour.

Breakfast was spent at the Park Hyatt Sydney. And it was possibly the best breakfast I have ever had! I had the most divine fruit, muesli, nuts, bacon, eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms and waffles... Oh and a coffee and fresh apple juice. OK, so I over ate greatly but it was too delicious not to.

My mother insisted on taking a photo of me, so yes, that is me in the second shot, but I'm not a photo person so this is the best she was going to get!!

Kellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment