Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor

Blooms galore...

f
The divine Porchlight Interiors has featured this beautiful room and I couldnt resist it!
That beautiful wallpaper and glorious blooms are spectacular. Of course I spy some gorgeous pink as well that I adore. There are more of these beautiful rooms at Porchlight Interiors by the same designer....
I especially love the outdoor space with the potted hydrangeas. Until a couple of days ago i had something similar except then I came home from work after a hot day and the poor plant was a shrivelled mess! Kellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment