Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor

Homely dreams

d
I was reading the latest copy of Country Style about a woman who left the city and moved to the Sunshine Coast. Her home was tucked away in the beautiful mountains, with a fabulous water view as well. And she owns one of my favourite stores in Noosa - Talloh!!

Luke and I often talk about selling up and moving to the Noosa region. I adore the place and I think it would suit our lifestyle and future plans. Next thing though is I have to convince Mum to want to do the same. I'm not sure she thinks she would cope with the summer heat. Personally I think you adapt to your surroundings... Right!?
I found this beautiful home. Of course I am not showing you the interior as I would want to make my mark on that although the exterior and the overall feel of the home is just what I adore. Of course that massive pool really clinches the deal!

Now back to my convincing tactics!! Kellie x


From here. x

No comments:

Post a Comment