Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor

More lovely vintage finds...


Here are some more gorgeous finds from the fabulous vintage store near my place. I love how they have all their wonderful things displayed outside the shop so all the passers by can see and admire it all. They always have new things too. Here are my recent favourites...


I love this art. This would be perfect in our entry way...


If only I had the room for something so stylish in our place!


I am always attracted to this style of chandelier. The more sparkle the better I say!


What a stunning french painted screen and such gorgeous chairs to match!!

No comments:

Post a Comment