Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor Modern Living Room Decor

Hello pretty space, hello pretty dress!


Throw in some fabulous spaces with some gorgeous dresses and that's Wednesday magic I say! Tonight we have a strata meeting with our other fellow residents to well talk about... Well not much really. Imagine how much talk there would be though if I proudly painted our front door a divine yellow just like that first interior.

Of course in our next home there will be absolutely no strata (i'm dying for a house even though I do love our villa) where I can change the world one pot of paint at a time with absolutely no rules! Perhaps I should save my leftover hot pink paint from my coffee table for the front picket fence... The new neighbours would love that!! Kellie xx


Rooms from here dresses here x

No comments:

Post a Comment